Below is a list of specific learning objectives for this course.
- Participants will be able to list 2 qualities of each theoretical perspective.
- Participants will be able to list 3 differences between treating men and women with problematic sexual behavior
- Participants will be able to identify criticisms of the sex addiction model and ways to respond to these criticisms
- Participants will learn about research on neurochemistry and PSB
- Participants will learn two comorbid disorders that are common with PSB and how they impact PSB
- Participants will be able to describe the differences between couples sessions and couples therapy in PSB
- Participants will be able to evaluate assessments for PSB
- Participants will be able to identify elements of relational trauma
- Participants will be able to list 4 approaches to therapeutic disclosure sessions
- Participants will be able to list empathy teaching techniques
- Participants will receive an overview of betrayal trauma and how this impacts treating PSB
- Participants will be able to list 5 common tools of recovery
For more information on this program call 470-545-4380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornerstone Professional Training Institute has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider ACEP No. 6247. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Cornerstone Professional Training Institute is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.